Design Integrity is looking for talented individuals with a passion for design, the ability to take on any challenge, and a desire to work hard in a fast-paced environment. We are a small business with a talented team, and our company culture is driven by a passion for creativity, innovation, and teamwork. Our firm offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive benefits, along with a fun, productive, flexible and respectful work environment.
Sr. mechanical design engineer
- Engineering design and development of new mechanical and electro-mechanical products in various industries including consumer products, industrial equipment, and medical devices.
- Mechanical design of components, subassemblies and complete products using 3D CAD software such as SolidWorks and/or PRO/Engineer CREO software.
- Assembly of functional engineering and proof-of-concept prototypes, including procurement and inspection of parts, assembly, wiring, testing and debugging.
- Engineering calculations, design layouts, and tolerance stack-up analyses in support of new product design programs.
- 3D CAD solid modeling on complex product assemblies.
- Technical contact for clients on project related technical issues.
- Participation in project team meetings, discussions, brainstorming sessions, and cooperative design project work as part of rapid product development work.
- Engineering testing of new concepts, prototypes, and subsystems to test “proof-of-concept” or comparative performance of competing design concepts.
- BSME or MSME degree from an accredited institution.
- 1 – 6 years of design experience with mechanical or electro-mechanical products or student projects with a degree of technical complexity.
- Project management experience
- Analytical skills, innovative thinking, and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate including 3D CAD software experience, preferably SolidWorks or Creo
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Us Today
To contact our staff with any questions about our firm’s expertise and product development consulting services, click on the link below.